DWH Oil Spill Related
This page contains a variety of informative links and reports detailing what MBNEP and our partners are doing to improve and protect water quality, living resources, habitats, and human uses in response to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill.
The RESTORE Council published the list of 50 projects put forward by the 5 Gulf States and 5 federal agencies and tribes, for consideration for the first round of RESTORE funding from the “Council-Selected Restoration Component”. Over the next few months these projects will be evaluated by the Council, and at some point this spring the council will issue a “Funded Priority List (FPL)”, made up of sub-set of these projects. You can review the RESTORE Council's statement and view the full list of projects below.
The RESTORE Act and Additional Information
NRDA Related Links and Reports
Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Task Force
EPA Links and Reports
- EPA Response to BP Spill in the Gulf of Mexico
- Establishing the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Task Force - Presidential documents
- America's Gulf Coast: A Long Term Recovery Plan after the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (Mabus report)
Coastal Recovery Commision Links and Reports
- Coastal Recovery Commission (CRC) of Alabama
- A Roadmap to Resilience: Towards a Healthier Environment, Society, and Economy for Coastal Alabama