July 16, 2018 – On Friday, July 13, 2018, the Alabama Gulf Coast Recovery Council (Council) adopted Alabama’s final Multiyear Implementation Plan (MIP) and submitted it to the Department of Treasury for review. Once approved, the Council must submit individual grant applications for each project included in the plan. Treasury’s review is expected to take 60-90 days.
Posted on 07/16/18 at 03:30 PM Permalink
Most recent entries
- RFQ for Fly Creek Watershed Management Plan is out
- MBNEP is seeking a Monitoring & Science Lead
- Upcoming Western Shore meeting. Your input is needed!
- Western Shore StoryMap is Live!
- The Nature Conservancy is seeking a Conservation Practitioner IV
- Rain Barrels Helping Alabama City Combat Flooding
- Mobile Bay NEP Watershed Management Plan Collaboration
- Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP)
- D'Olive Creek
- Dog River
- Fowl River
- Mobile Tensaw Delta
- Perdido Pass/Little Lagoon
- Three Mile Creek
- Western Shore
- Press Releases
- RFQs and RFPs