Want to know how COVID 19 has affected MBNEP's work?
From Comprehensive Watershed Planning; to shore, stream, and wetland restoration; to invasive species management; to waterborne litter and trash eradication; Mobile Bay National Estuary Program is demonstrating resilience in action, keeping all our programs alive and thriving.
- Watershed Management Planning
- Three Mile Creek: Twelve Mile Creek Restoration
- Langan Park Lake: Invasive Species Eradication
- Litter Abatement Programs
- Litter Gitter Gap Funding
- Prichard Rain Barrels
- D’Olive Watershed Restoration
- Deer River: Shoreline Stabilization/Marsh Protection
- Mon Louis Island Northern Tip
- Fowl River Restoration
- Lower Fish River Restoration