On March 24, 2017, EPA Administrator Pruitt issued an agency-wide memorandum on implementation of Executive Order 13777, which announced members of the required Regulatory Reform Task Force, and directed EPA program offices to seek public input on existing regulations and report findings to the Task Force by May 15.
Comment period ended on May 15, 2017
How to Comment: You may submit comments in writing, using Email, Docket or mail. Submit comments to:
Mail: Office of Policy Regulatory Reform, Mail Code 1803A, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20460
EPA Offices are conducting outreach described below (updates to the list may be found at https://www.epa.gov/laws-regulations/regulatory-reform#Public)
- April 24: The Office of International and Tribal Affairs will host an outreach call with tribal representatives on April 24, 2017, from 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EDT.
- April 24: The Office of Air and Radiation plans a public meeting via teleconference on April 24, 2017, at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
- April 25: The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization plans a public meeting on April 25, 2017, from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. EDT.
- April 26: The Office of Water is planning to meet with water associations, including ECOS, ACWA, ASDWA, and GWPC on April 26, 2017, from 1 - 3 p.m.
- May 2: The Office of Water is planning a virtual listening session for the public on May 2, 2017, from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- May 4: The Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention will meet with the Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee on May 4, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EDT.
- May 9: The Office of Land and Emergency Management, will host a public meeting to obtain public feedback on May 9, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT in Arlington, VA.
For more information about the public participation in regulatory reform, please visit https://www.epa.gov/laws-regulations/regulatory-reform#Public