The Department of Marine Resources is currently seeking one contract worker for the position of Grand Bay NERR Intern at the Grand Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (GBNERR) in Moss Point, Mississippi. The MDMR manages all marine life, public trust wetlands, adjacent uplands, and waterfront areas to provide for the balanced commercial, recreational, educational, and economic uses of these resources consistent with environmental concerns and social changes. This is a contract position for a period not to exceed one year.
Posted on 11/08/16 at 04:27 PM Permalink
Most recent entries
- RFQ for Fly Creek Watershed Management Plan is out
- MBNEP is seeking a Monitoring & Science Lead
- Upcoming Western Shore meeting. Your input is needed!
- Western Shore StoryMap is Live!
- The Nature Conservancy is seeking a Conservation Practitioner IV
- Rain Barrels Helping Alabama City Combat Flooding
- Mobile Bay NEP Watershed Management Plan Collaboration
- Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP)
- D'Olive Creek
- Dog River
- Fowl River
- Mobile Tensaw Delta
- Perdido Pass/Little Lagoon
- Three Mile Creek
- Western Shore
- Press Releases
- RFQs and RFPs