The Department of Marine Resources is currently seeking one contract worker for the position of Grand Bay NERR Intern at the Grand Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (GBNERR) in Moss Point, Mississippi. The MDMR manages all marine life, public trust wetlands, adjacent uplands, and waterfront areas to provide for the balanced commercial, recreational, educational, and economic uses of these resources consistent with environmental concerns and social changes. This is a contract position for a period not to exceed one year.
Posted on 11/08/16 at 04:27 PM Permalink
Most recent entries
- D’Olive Watershed Stream Restoration Workshop in Daphne-Register Now!
- Baldwin County Soil & Water Conservation District seeks Watershed Management Coordinator
- New Osprey Platforms Installed in Alabama
- Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship Application Call
- RFQ: Control Plan for the Three Mile Creek Watershed
- MBNEP Receives $488,711 Grant to Implement Trash-Free Waters
- RFQ: Twelve Mile Creek Stream Restoration Project