Job Overview: The Monitoring and Science Lead has three primary responsibilities: Lead the implementation of and improvements to monitoring activities guided by the Mobile Bay Subwatershed Restoration Monitoring Framework for restoration activities and system-wide status and trends; development of science communication tools to improve community understanding of environmental issues; and provide staff support guidance for the Science Advisory Committee (SAC) including assistance with development and communication of data related to measuring change in environmental health and how it impacts community health and quality of life.
Posted on 01/22/20 at 08:20 AM Permalink
Most recent entries
- RFQ for Fly Creek Watershed Management Plan is out
- MBNEP is seeking a Monitoring & Science Lead
- Western Shore Community Meetings for Watershed Management Planning
- Upcoming Western Shore meeting. Your input is needed!
- Western Shore StoryMap is Live!
- The Nature Conservancy is seeking a Conservation Practitioner IV
- Rain Barrels Helping Alabama City Combat Flooding
- Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP)
- D'Olive Creek
- Dog River
- Fowl River
- Mobile Tensaw Delta
- Perdido Pass/Little Lagoon
- Three Mile Creek
- Western Shore
- Press Releases
- RFQs and RFPs