National Estuaries Week
Photo Contest 2015
NOAA Office for Coastal Management
In celebration of National Estuaries Week September 19 to 26, 2015 NOAA is hosting a photo contest.
Send in your best photos from a research reserve, pictures that display the beauty of the place, the critters that live there, or site visitors and staff. We want to see them all! Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and will be featured in our social media campaign during National Estuaries Week. Submit your photos under the following categories:
Submit your images (minimum of 1200 pixels wide, no more than 10 photos) to OCM.NERRS.PhotoContest@noaa.gov. All images MUST include the
following: photographer’s name, short description of when and where the photo was taken, and what is shown in the photo.
Deadline Photos must be submitted by August 31, 2015 to be eligible for the contest.
Additional Contest Rules
1. Photographers must be at least 13 years of age or older as of August 1, 2015.
2. We will assume that, in submitting a photo, you are the owner of the photo and have the right to publish it (including permission and model release for anyone identifiably pictured).
3. By submitting a photo, you are giving us permission to use the photo for other purposes, such as within NOAA’s Office for Coastal Management photo gallery and on the http://www.nerrs.noaa.gov website, for social media, and in other office publications. We will, of course, provide credit to photographers whenever their photo is used.
4. Photos that are submitted without information stated under “To Enter”
will not be considered.
5. You are eligible to submit photos if less than 20 percent of your total income is from photography.
6. No watermarks on submitted photos.
7. Photos must be a minimum of 1200 pixels wide (but the bigger, the
8. Only 10 entries per person.
9. Please keep the content clean and appropriate. Inappropriate content will not be accepted. Email us with questions at OCM.NERRS.PhotoContest@noaa.gov.