The Mobile Bay National Estuary Program has released its Year 4 Work Plan. Major Goals and Focus: In October 2013, MBNEP began implementation of a Comprehensive Conservation Management Plan for 2013-2018. Over the course of the first year, each of the committees of the Mobile Bay National Estuary Program adopted a fiveyear strategy to protect/improve management of: Access to the water and open spaces; Beaches and Shorelines; Fish; Heritage and Culture; Environmental Health/Resiliency; Water Quality. These committees continue their commitment toward the successful implentation of this plan. You can review the Year 4 Work Plan by clicking here.
Posted on 06/21/16 at 09:06 AM Permalink
Most recent entries
- RFQ for Fly Creek Watershed Management Plan is out
- MBNEP is seeking a Monitoring & Science Lead
- Upcoming Western Shore meeting. Your input is needed!
- Western Shore StoryMap is Live!
- The Nature Conservancy is seeking a Conservation Practitioner IV
- Rain Barrels Helping Alabama City Combat Flooding
- Mobile Bay NEP Watershed Management Plan Collaboration
- Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP)
- D'Olive Creek
- Dog River
- Fowl River
- Mobile Tensaw Delta
- Perdido Pass/Little Lagoon
- Three Mile Creek
- Western Shore
- Press Releases
- RFQs and RFPs