D’Olive Creek, Tiawassee Creek and Joe’s Branch Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan
- Click here to download the final draft Comprehensive Watershed Management Plan
- Click here to download the Appendices to the Plan.
- Joe's Branch Restoration is complete
- Phase II Post-Restoration Analyais of Joe's Branch
- Monitoring Sites, Restoration Areas, and Land Use/Land Cover for Joe's Branch
Relevant Links and Publications
- Analysis of Sediment Loading Rates and Impacts of Land-use Change on the D’Olive and Tiawasee Creek Watersheds, Baldwin County, Alabama (2007)
- Comparison of Land Use/Land Cover for D’Olive Watershed, 1974-2008.
- D’Olive Watershed Wetlands Condition Assessment, Vittor & Associates (2010) NEW!
- D’Olive Bay, Ecological Consequences of Channel Dredging (DISL, Vittor 1972).
- D’Olive Bay, Phase IV of Ecological Consequences of Channel Dredging, (DISL, Vittor 1973).
Daphne Environmental Programs Manager Ashley Campbell provides some perspective as she sits on a portion of collapsed stream bank at the head cut tributary to Joe’s Branch on Westminster Village property.